Officially a Novelist!

I did it! I wrote a novel! I am officially a novelist! 50000 words in less than 30 days! Crazy, but I did it!
Wow, I am so sick of typing, this is gonna be a terribly short post.
I did it!
And I certainly could not have done it without the support of all my blogging friends. I am sure that without you to keep me accountable, I would have given up long ago. It was much harder than I thought to stay disciplined and keep writing, when all I wanted to do was read blogs or watch a movie or just about anything but write.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
You are amazing women and I am so excited that you are a part of my life! Thanks for all the encouragement. I can't tell you how my heart soared reading your 'Go Go Go's'
Someday, I may even let you read my novel. I will try to at least post an excerpt tomorrow. I hope it isn't total carp!
Okay, I am going to stop writing now considering how free I am being with the exclamation points, I don't think anything good can come of continuing right now.
Hugs!
Yay me!!!!!!

Comments

  1. That's *amazing* I was thinking about you last night...wondering how it was going.

    Would love to read your masterpiece - if you ever think you are ready to share.

    It's been great getting to know you, too! :)

    Yay to you!! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO proud of you!! That is SUCH an accomplishment! I would love to read it too (someday I'm sure we will be reading your works)! I think it's so awesome that you did this for yourself, you are an inspiration to me! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you use all the exclamation points you want. You totally deserve them. Here, let me help:

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yay you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very incredible!! I hope you celebrate!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So where is the excerpt? I'm really looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Congrats you did it! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts