Anyone ever feel like sending their children away to boarding school? Even just for a week? ugh.

Comments

  1. All.The.Time.

    (oops, was that my outside voice?)

    They'll be better tomorrow. They always are!

    Write, write, write!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I think about selling them to the neighbours! LOL! It'll get better - now write, write, write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day baby. Every day.

    Actually I mostly think about sending them to school but... you know what I mean I'm sure:)

    Your book will not be boring! It's just that the end of things is always harder than the beginning (for me anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I FEEL the angst in your words! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wish Ebay allowed you to auction live animals and humans. Then I would be set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts