She talks

Girly comes out of her room yelling, "I can't find Beya's PANTS!" "Mom, I can't find Beya's PA-ANTS!"

Now it was after dinner and she wanted to go and play in the back yard with her brothers. She was wearing a dress, but it was much cooler than it was earlier in the day so she wanted pants. She is such a smartie! We got a bit confused though about what she wanted because she then proudly told us she was poopy. So I thought maybe she wanted a diaper, but she really did ask for pants. In actuality, she was just starting to poo, as I could tell by the expression on her face, so I asked her if she wanted to go on the potty, she kinda grunted at me so I left it. She communicates so clearly, we had a total conversation about her pooping and changing her diaper. We asked her if she was done and she said, "I poopy, I done peeing." She could totally potty train at this point, but I am so lazy! I don't want the hassle right now!

So after the diaper changing, she yelled at me again about pants and needing her crocs, so I found her some and off she went to play with her big brothers and their friends. What great kids to let their 2 year old little sis come and play.

Comments

Popular Posts