Scrapping maniac

Dh is home this week so he has been helping with the kids a lot. It has been really nice for me, I have found a number of pockets of time to scrapbook! I have done eight pages this week! I often fuss over a layout for days, so the fact that I am churning out 2 or 3 or 4 in a day is pretty amazing for me. Of course I am doing them in a more straightforward style, with less painting and photo manipulation, but still happy with the results. I think part of the reason I am so inspired has to do with having my camera working again. I have been without a digital camera since July, I have to say I have missed it each and every day.
Credits for Day in the Sun
frames: miss mint twinkle toes
kit reverie by scrapartist
fonts: rosewood std and french script

My Mom gets home from her European vacation today! My sister and niece will be here in a few hours to pick up Nana. I can't wait to see everyone, and definitely can't wait to see Mom's photos. Yay, more scrapping inspiration!



p1
paper and flags: Reverie by scrapartistAlpha: Tracy Collins/retrodiva Naturally
frame: Miss Mint Craft Jar
paint and balloons: Two Sister's Designs Beauty Marks
font: boopee
p2 Paper: Reverie by scrapartist
paint and balloons: Two Sister's Designs Beauty Marks
Alpha: Tracy Collins/retrodiva Naturally
Frame: Tracy Collins/retrodiva All I Need
font: boopee

Comments

Popular Posts