Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tag from Trina

JUST TWO THINGS...

Two Names You Go by
1. Kristen
2. Peachie (play on my unspellable maiden name)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. glasses
2. deep red v-neck, totally my colour ;0)

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Passion
2. Honesty

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Scrapbook!
2. Read

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Financial stability
2. A few minutes to myself!

Two things you did last night:
1. worked on my blog header
2. not telling;0)

Two things you ate today:
1. chicken
2. ceasar salad

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. girlfriend Dawn
2. friend Krista

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Visiting a friend
2 . Cleaning my house

Two of the longest car rides you ever had:
1. Tumbler Ridge B.C to Anaheim, CA
2. TR, to northern CA down the coast highway

Two Favorite holidays
1. Christmas
2. Easter

Two favorite beverages:
1. Alcoholic - Red wine, shiraz or merlot
2. Non Alcoholic - water, quickly becoming coffee


I tag Shalagh

2 comments:

  1. I have to do it here cuz I don't really have anyone to tag:( I have finally put a new post up though...
    JUST TWO THINGS...

    Two Names You Go by
    1. Shalagh
    2. shay (easier to read online)

    Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
    1. belt
    2. jeans that are getting looser!

    Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
    1. Unconditional love
    2. honesty

    Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
    1. shop
    2. Go for walk/talk with friends

    Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
    1. to go shopping (I'm on a budget right now and doing so well)
    2. A huge goey piece of chocolate cake! (I'm a ww girl now)

    Two things you did last night:
    1. read to my 5 year old
    2. went to bed early

    Two things you ate today:
    1. waffles
    2. veggies

    Two people you Last Talked To:
    1. daughter Amelia
    2. Hubby

    Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
    1. walking/running the Fort to Fort trail.
    2 . going for coffee with friends

    Two of the longest car rides you ever had:
    1. Fort St. John, BC to Calgary, AB
    2. Calgary, AB to Langley, BC

    Two Favorite holidays
    1. Christmas
    2. My birthday (not a holiday I realize but it is to me lol)

    Two favorite beverages:
    1. Alcoholic - rum and coke
    2. Non Alcoholic - water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen!!!
    I love how your new blog is looking!!! Nice Renos! hehe
    Pink is just so you....lol.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete