Belated Merry Christmas

Well. Merry Christmas!!! So sorry I am late on the well wishes. I really had no Internet signal while I was gone. We were borrowing (at least we tried to) the neighbor's while we were at my Mom's but it was really patchy and I couldn't get on to check my mail or blog. I thought of you all and hope you had an amazing time with your families and friends.
I will be posting tons of pictures of our holidays and visiting all of you as quickly as I can, but we have 2 boys in hockey tournaments and 2 more Christmas dinner and gift exchanges this week. As well as my Monkey's fourth birthday on New Year's Eve.
Oh and I will have to show you all what I got for Christmas! So flippin' excited about it!

Comments

  1. Hey - welcome home. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it. See you soon. Kellan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for pics and to hear what you got for Christmas! :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What in the heck did you get? I'm all atwitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the birthday! Can you believe he's 4?! I think it went too fast!

    How are they 4?!

    Merry after Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear what you got! Glad you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, what did you get for Christmas? Guess I just have to drop by again to check it out. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had a great time! Can't wait to hear what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home! Can't wait to see your pics and hear what you got!

    I'm piggybacking a signal right now at my mom's house so I know what you mean. My connection is shotty at best but I can't complain too much since it's "borrowed." :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still waiting to hear what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kristen,

    Thanks for checking in. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Looking forward to an update at a later date.

    Happy New year!

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I blog hopped from tot's mom and found your site. I've read back a few entries, and you're hysterical. I will definitely be back to visit.
    I'm glad you had a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tagged you over on my blog - come see!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts