Road Trip

Well I am about to do something I have never done before. I am going to go on a road trip, by myself. I have never gone anywhere by myself, always with a group or with family or to meet up with friends or family. I have never gotten in the car and driven myself anywhere out of the city before. I am nervous but excited. It will be good to do something myself, for myself. Another baby step to adulthood.... at 32, lol. Better late than never I guess. My understanding husband is encouraging me to do this and get some much needed 'head space'. I love my roles as wife and mother and home educator, but every once in a while a breather is in order I think:)
Excited to see where the road takes me!
ttys

Comments

  1. good luck, drive safe, and I hope you enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kristen, have a wonderful trip. Be safe on the roads and enjoy your much needed and well-deserved break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat!
    I know what a huge deal this is for you. Be safe and have a wonderful time! Practice up so you can come see me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss ya but I'm glad you had a good time and got some sun! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts