Fallen off the face of the earth...

Well not literally, just the virtual world.
I just wanted to put up a quick post to say that all is well with us, just a bit busy and overwhelmed here. I have had 2 sets of out of town company since last Thursday on top of the ongoing renos and doctors appointments. And my Dad's birthday on Sunday, he was here Monday so we had dinner and cake and I made him a scrapbook of the Grandkids-I did 22 pages in 2 days.
So a bit busy and feeling kind of worn out today.
I hope to catch up with you guys over the next few days, missing my blogging friends!
Thanks for checking in with me. Love ya!

Comments

  1. Um...yes, I would say you have been busy. I am in awe. Hope you get some rest, too. The scrapbook sounds like a lovely present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear the update.....I was starting to wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miserable excuses. Ignore your real life and get back to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there girl!
    I totally get it. I have a houseful myself.
    Happy B-day to your dad and hope all is well with you and the littlest man! 20 days and counting!
    Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are doing well, and it does sound like you guys were really busy! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand being busy. Glad you are all doing well

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a busy girl! Glad it's all good, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Glad to hear you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts