Whole 30: Day 27 Check In

EEE! Today, I am wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to button up for over a year. Well over a year. EEEK!
And it was grocery shopping day and we bought Whole 30 compliant groceries. And a food processor to make my life a whole lot easier. I figure that it will pay for itself in a week or two if we count up my hours saved.
When we finish our 30, we are going to take a few days and reintroduce dairy and a bit of wheat, according to the schedule, and see how we feel. It is my birthday next Saturday and I am going to have Black Forrest cake. We also let the children each pick a grocery item and my eldest chose lasagna fixings. So I think we will have lasagna on my birthday as well. I should feel really wonderful. Or not.
But other than that we will be still eating mostly Whole 30 compliant. I think I will be doing a complete 30 days again. I don't think that I am ready to navigate my food without the Whole 30 safety net. I also think that I ate too much fruit this time and didn't give myself the proper chance to slay the sugar dragon.
Easter should be interesting! We will be travelling, and there is the whole Easter candy thing. I do love me some Mini Eggs!

Comments

Popular Posts