Skating

Well we are trying to make an effort to be more active with our kids, like we were in the old days of 2 and 3 kids. So tonight we went skating with them. I have maybe skated 3 times in the last 13 years. ummm.... yeah
So I have been bragging to the kids that I am a great skater, ('cause their Dad is not.lol) I haven't skated with them because I needed to get my skates fixed, one of the blades was on crooked, and we just never seen to get around to fixing it.
anyway, let's just say I am a bit rusty. and outdoor ice is much harder to skate on, yeah, that's it!
My legs are killing me, I am so out of shape. But I am determined to keep at it, hopefully we can get out there a few times a week. My legs should look great after not too long. Maybe I will even become a fairly good skater again. We'll see...
It was really fun though, especially chasing the boys around. The babies didn't like being cooped up in the Chariot, as long as we were moving fast they were okay, except for the 3 year old monkey biting Baby Girl. grrr.

Comments

Popular Posts