Mission Impossible

June 5, 2013

Wee Sunshine brought me a letter from the Melissa and Doug mailbox. It was the secret mission letter, so I pretended to open it with him. Zed wanted to come and be a part of the secret mission so I told them that the secret mission was to find 4 orange items in the house. Orange is Sunshine's favourite colour.

They quickly came back with 4 orange items and a map. They wanted another mission. Find 6 blue items was the next mission. When they  came back with their blue items and tallied them for me, they wanted yet another mission. My bed was now piled high with their treasures, so I knew what the next mission had to be. Put all the blue and orange items away.

Zed immediately rebutted with, "I do not choose to accept that mission, Mom." and off he went.

Comments

Popular Posts