Mess.

Goodness, I feel like crying. I guess Zed decided to poop on the potty by himself. He then went to play in his room. He kept sitting on the carpet in different places and getting poop everywhere. He then realized his mistake and got some toilet paper and tried to wipe himself and the floor and toys. There is poop everywhere and the headache I have been fighting for 3 days is starting to win.
Growing kids is a job full of growing pains. Their need for independence and their skill levels are in constant opposition. This creates mess, both physical and emotional, and some days I do not feel equal to the task of managing and facilitating, never mind the clean up.

Comments

  1. Oh Kris, I am completely sympathetic and so wishing I could be there for you (you. not the poop)! If I know one thing about this situation its that God sees each and every noble act you make each day serving your family and he will greet you one day with so much love and the words "well done, good and faithful servant"!!!...not to mention many great rewards! So keep up the good fight my wonderful sis, your great sacrifices are serving a more eternal purpose than the here and now:)
    Luv Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong.
    Poop has a way of bringing out the frustration. As does barf!
    I never feel up to the task. And you have a much bigger task than I do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts