hmmm, maybe not everyday

I guess I was a little overly optimistic when I stated I would write everyday. Oh well, life happens.
Mom left for Europe today, well she left for TO and will leave tomorrow night for Paris.
How exciting!! I can't wait till I get to go there again. I want to take my darling hubby, maybe even my awesome brood. I can imagine standing at the top of the Eiffel tower, looking out over the city lights, arm in arm with my love. Cliche, I know, but I don't care. I didn't get to go there the last time I was in Paris. Mom is going to Italy as well,
Dad was here too last night and all day today. He decided it was cheaper to spend Monday nights at the hotel near the airport (where he can park for free while he is gone) then it is to pay to park at the airport. So that kinda sucks. I missed him when he left tonight. Although, I wasn't feeling all that much like visiting, probably because I have been staying up way too late like tonight.
Off to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts