Good bye Butter!

So... not quite so great a start to the week. School was a lesson in frustration yesterday, but today is a new day. My friend brought her little girl for our first preschool exchange yesterday, and that was pretty fun. Took the kids to the park, played some educational games. Juju and Meme(girlfriend's 3 year old) held hands as they ran to the park together, sooo cute! On the way home Meme let Girly hold her hand for a bit, but then Juju and Meme played red light, green light with me and Girly wouldn't stop for the red lights.
Poor Meme was completely harassed by Girly. Meme is sweet and quiet and Girly is loud and aggressive, she kept grabbing poor Meme and trying to pull her around to do what she wanted. It was much nicer when Girly went to bed and we had a few minutes of peace. I guess they will all get used to each other as the months go by, I think we will have a lot of fun. The biggest bonus is that I get to see my girlfriend a couple times a week, even if it is only for a few minutes. We met in college and I am so thankful that we were able to reestablish a connection all these years later.
Oh! Dh and I went for a run last night! Finally! We have been planning on starting running together since June, but we have been allowing life to get in the way. And been getting fatter all summer. ugh. It was awesome! My knees hurt like beotches, but they will get used to it. The best part is that I left dh in the dust! Usually he is way out in front when we run, walking I am the leader, but he runs way faster than me. Of course he has a cold, so I won't gloat too much. Especially since the point is to be doing it together. Our next run is supposed to be Wednesday, but I think I will try to get him to go tonight while I am still excited about it. Get into a good rhythm together. Now to get our diet back on track, mmm I am gonna miss butter. and icing. oh well, it is well worth it.


I almost forgot! I found out at Costco last night that a girlfriend is preggo! Can't wait till she gets a big baby bump! She will be so gorgeous, she is gorgeous, so... Already said lots of prayers for her and her beautiful little baby.

And in other news, I got notice today that one of my car seats fell under the recent recall. Makes me so frustrated. We have used it for 3 years! They are gonna send us a repair kit, in the mean time I have been using my built in. I think I may just buy the one I wanted in the first place. No recalls on it-so far.

Comments

Popular Posts